Walking in the Cotswolds is always a pleasure.
Talking Walks helps you double that pleasure by introducing you to the hidden delights of the Cotswold countryside through our commentated guided walks.
Each one of our walks is carefully designed to enlighten and delight the curious walker. Whilst wending our way along ancient tracks, through sleepy villages and over sparkling streams we will unwrap the history which has given us this most beautiful of landscapes.
We also have fluent French and German speaking walk leaders.
We have a range of different options that you can choose from.
- Our Private Guided Walks offer over 40 walks of varying lengths and grades covering a huge range of different themes.
- Our Walking Breaks are something special. Based in our early 17th century former farmhouse in the heart of the lively Cotswold town of Chipping Norton.
- If you are after something which absolutely suits you down to the ground in every way, then look no further than our Tailor-made Walks. This option is particularly suitable if you want a walk for a special occasion - maybe a special anniversary, a family walk.
- Every now and again througout the year we offer a programme of walks on specific days for those of you who like to join a group.
We are delighted to announce that we have been accepted onto the Responsible Travel website (June 2012). To be selected for this site you have to demonstrate your business's commitment to the environment, commmunity and landscape. See our Talking Walks entry
In November 2012 we have just completed our walk on Parish Boundaries. It was a beautiful walk in very pretty countryside around the parish of Eastleach. We will be planning more programmed walks for 2013. Check out the details on our programme page.
For more information
- Contact: Margaret Burden
- Tel: 01608 641839/07747775503
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org